Ticket terms and conditions:
Each visitor to Music Tech Fest must be in possession of a valid ticket. On arrival, tickets will be scanned and exchanged for wristbands. Wristbands must be worn at all times on site, and scanned tickets will not allow re-entry.
Documents verifying eligibility for discounts (e.g., student ID) must be provided when displaying tickets.
Tickets purchases (paid for) may not be exchanged. The provisions of the Swedish Distance and Doorstep Sales Act on the right of withdrawal do not apply to event tickets.
Ticket purchases (paid for) may not be redeemed. The provisions of the Swedish Distance and Doorstep Sales Act on the right of withdrawal do not apply to event tickets. Refunds will only be issued where events are cancelled or rescheduled.
Tickets may not be used in competitions without the written permission of Music Tech Fest - permission that we often give freely and willingly. Just ask.
Photography and Video recording:
Photography and video recording will take place at the exhibition. As a participant, and upon the acceptance of our terms and conditions, you consent to being photographed and filmed and agree that the results may be published online and in print and used in the marketing of Music Tech Fest and its events. The material can also be used by Music Tech Fest’s exhibitors and partners.
These images and films will be used responsibly by the Music Tech Fest, and inappropriate, discriminatory or offensive images will be deleted.
By purchasing a ticket to attend this event you confirm that you are aware of this and have no objections to your image or voice appearing in any material issued by Music Tech Fest after the event. However, if for any reason you do not wish Music Tech Fest to use your image or voice please let us know. But honestly, your hair looks great.
Code of Conduct:
You are expected to respect all fellow attendees of Music Tech Fest equally without exception. We do not accept any kind of disrespectful behavior.
Disrespectful and unacceptable behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal comments or behaviours that reinforce social power imbalances with respect to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, species or religion.
- Deliberate intimidation.
- Sustained disruption of talks, workshops or other activities.
- Inappropriate physical contact.
- Inebriation and drunkenness.
- Possession, use or being under the influence of illegal narcotics.
- Mistreatment, mishandling or theft of equipment.
- Teaching the robots rude words or gestures.
- Expressing a preference for the original cinematic release of Blade Runner with the ridiculous first-person narration over the objectively superior Director’s Final Cut edition.
- Anything vaguely or overtly “a bit Nazi”.
Attendees violating these rules may be expelled from Music Tech Fest at the discretion of the organisers.
If you have any question concerning these terms and conditions, please contact us.